Telephone Code: 058
Nha trang, a wonderful beach town, is famous for its interesting outdoor amusements: hot water springs, colorful fish and coral reefs underwater where tourists can enjoys scuba diving and snorkeiling.
When to go
It is possible to visit Nha trang year round because of its comfortable sunny weather: 23 ºC and low level of humidity.
Plan to Visit Vietnam in 2011?
Apply for your Vietnam visa online TODAY! - Start Now at VietnamVisa.com - Official site
It is possible to visit Nha trang by all common means: flights, bus, train..ect
By flights: Vietnam airlines operates daily flights connecting Nha trang, Hanoi, Danang and Ho Chi Minh city. The new airport is located around 20 km south of the city, and it takes about over 30 minutes to get to the downtown.
By trains: Visitors may catch trains leaving daily from Ho Chi Minh City (12 hours), Hanoi (20 hours) and Danang (12 hours) to Nha trang. (It is easy to get fares via www.vr.com.vn)
By bus: Open tour bus or public bus will be a good option if you travel on budget: it takes approximately 11-12 hours from HCMC, 4-5 hours from Dalat and 12-14 from Danang.
- Scuba dive on the coral reef and some of the many wrecks lying at the bottom of the bay.
- Take a walk on the nice white-sand-beach by sunrise or sunset.
- Rent a boat and explore the outer laying islands.
- Have a bicycle (or cyclo) tour around the town.
- Go to the big market and enjoy seafood
- The Alexandre Yersin Museum
- The Po Nagar Towers - built between the 7 th and 12 th century
- Oceanographic Museum of Vietnam - The aquarium is located not every far from Ponagar Tower , filled with all kind of marine creatures.
- Hon Tre (Bamboo) island - A modern resort, a quiet beach, a comprehensive entertainment center
- It is hot there so take lots of water.
- Be careful when choosing scuba diving operator
Recommended hotels in Nha trang
Other Destinations in Vietnam
Domestic Flights from/to Nha trang
Other related links
Nha Trang, Vietnam A brief introduction to Nha Trang, Vietnam.
Nha Trang restaurants Featuring top restaurants in Nha Trang.